What beautiful children you have!! They must of got the Bagley gene!! I am a loser. I keep meaning to have Paige call and tell you thanks for the b-day gift and I keep spacing it. So THANK-YOU!! That was VERY thoughtful of you. She loves it. I will wait till Saturday and have her tell you to your face. We are excited to see you guys!!
3 comments:
What beautiful children you have!! They must of got the Bagley gene!! I am a loser. I keep meaning to have Paige call and tell you thanks for the b-day gift and I keep spacing it. So THANK-YOU!! That was VERY thoughtful of you. She loves it. I will wait till Saturday and have her tell you to your face. We are excited to see you guys!!
ps: tell Kar I LOVE her hat and scarf picture!! Sooo dang cute!
Beautiful pictures. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment