Friday, May 2, 2008

Dance Recital




















Karli and Emma danced the night away at the recital last night. Karli's dances move too fast to get any really good pictures with a still camera. If I can figure it out I will post Karli's solo that Grandma Boman did with the video camera. Of course I'm a little biased but even if she weren't my daughter I'd say that she danced beautifully. She really had a personal best! We are proud.

Emma was darling (again no bias here). Our little flower. She certainly has no fear of dancing in front of an audience and was so excited and happy.


Eva was doing Emma's dance the rest of the night...as she calls it "shaking her bootie". We have been working on the potty training for the past couple weeks, there have been good days and not so good days. We told her she could be a dancer girl like Karli and Emma if she'll just keep going potty IN the toilet. She did her first #2 IN the toilet today and when she finished she said, "Now I can be a dancer girl". (TMI maybe...sorry.) Anyway it was a HUGE victory for us! Way to go ALL my babies!

1 comment:

Quinn and Melanie said...

Emma looks way cute!! She looks like a teenager...they grow much to fast!!Such a cute family. Just letting you know I am going private so send me an email to melbagy@hotmail.com and I will invite you in. Love you guys.